Security is Not a Convenience
Security management systems instill a cultural change amount employees and citizens so risks and hazards can be instantly identified and corrected. Cameras installed in high traffic areas remind visitors they are being watched and recorded at all times. It's a documented fact that people are less likely to misbehave if they know they are being monitored.
Security conscious facilities managers rely on up-to-date technology to provide not only secure biometric and smart card credential identification and authentication, but monitoring and surveillance capabilities as well. As violence statistics rise in our local communities, having an integrated access control video management system in place will:
- Deter disruptive behavior in areas such as: parking lots, waiting areas or lobbies, libraries, parks and facility perimeters.
- Bring actions to staff attention immediately.
- Provide a recording of actions as evidence.
- Increase safety for staff and visitors at all times.
- Decrease number of aggravated assaults.
- Discourage smoking in prohibited areas.
- Minimizing risk to employees and visitors, as well as damage to county property.
- Allow utilization of employee ID photos for special projects as well as providing a higher level of control over who is being issued access and at what level.
- Integration with CCTV, Intercom and other safety & security systems.
Managed & Hosted Services - Access Management Center
Trans Alarm AMC simplifies your access control system by remotely hosting and administrating your system. Helping you improve your security and provide your employees with peace of mind, without the hassles of administering, maintaining and hosting your own access control system. Multiple or single locations are not a problem, Trans Alarm AMC provides you with the benefits of an enterprise access control system without hiring dedicated individuals or continuously upgrading computer and software platforms.
Simplicity, freedom and cost savings are the benefits you receive when using Trans Alarm AMC.
With Trans Alarm AMC we provide:
- Permit or restrict access and add or delete cardholders.
- Eliminate the need for traditional keys and the expense of re-keying.
- Generate reports that identify who has access, where and when they have used their card within your facility.
- Administer and manage your system database and back it up daily.
- Manage doors to unlock automatically by day and time, including holidays.
- Generate alarm notifications via email or to mobile device.
Benefits of remote managed access control:
- COSTS LESS - Trans Alarm AMC eliminates the need for costly investment of owning servers, software, and hiring dedicated personnel.
- EASY TO TRY - With the hosting service, you can easily try a one door system with no risk and grow as needed.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT INCLUDED - Phone support for your technical questions are just a phone call or email away. Check our FAQ section for common questions asked.
- DATABASE BACKUPS - ALL software and Windows upgrades are free and included with our monthly service.
- NO RISK OF SOFTWARE INSTALLATION PROBLEMS - Your database resides on our secure servers, there will be no software installed in your office.
- MANAGED ACCESS - Day-to-day access control will be managed by Trans Alarm's trained professionals. There is no reason to learn another software program, leave it to us.